lunedì, novembre 25, 2002

caffeine or me? - karate

Brave, brave is a meaningless word in the twentieth century
Saved, saved for the times that you've heard
when it means stupidity
Like right now if you could disappear,
I know that you would
If you could start this year again,
if you could, if you could
Is this me or caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine
And I can tell by your weight to the world,
that you need to have it all
And I can tell by the weight of your word
that you're co-political and
I would beat you up if I could make me feel like a boy again.
You make violence feel so good, like it should.
Like it should.
Is this me or caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine
Excuses are ok, however senseless they might be
Senseless is to say, that they don't make sense to me
Excuses are ok, however senseless they might be
Excuses are ok

Nessun commento: